- Starting with the carriage on the the right, push every 2nd needle forward to position E, and every alternative needle to position B.
- Set holding cam lever to N and push up both weaving pattern levers to engage the brushes.
- Thread the yarn through the carriage and draw the end of the yarn across the top of the extended needles.
- Bring the carriage from right to left.
- Hang the cast-on comb and weights then continue to knit the required number of rows.
Saturday, 22 November 2014
Technique - Weave Cast-On
This is a method for casting-on on a single bed only and quickly produces an unfinished looking edge.